<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Thats what i wanna tell you ; 12:30:00 PM

If the time could ever stop at this moment... I wish..


Credits : Edmund Sim & Richard Lim

I turn and look into your eyes, full of emotions, i felt a range of feeling, circulating around my mind. I whisper love into your ears, and around us was silents, it seems that the world turn the busy city to a city of angels, where everyone would bliss our love.The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. Our love puts the fun in together, The sad in apart, The hope in tomorrow, The joy in the heart but yet sadness in our life.Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale, just like how we used to be. Cinderella returns to reality when the clock strike 12, and back to the tragic life of hers. As i walk back, all i hope, was just for the time, to stop at this moment, where our heart stays, for just a moment, seal our love with a kiss, everlasting kiss was all we ever wanted. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness, and my reason was you, because you're the one.


My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me, just like a mirror without a reflection. My lover, your smile is my sunrise; your kiss is my sunset. Thank You for being always there for me, you're someone in life i would never want to lose.


When i need a friend, you are here with me. When i need help, you're still here with me. When i need someone who care, you're here with me. When i need someone to love, you are here with me. When i need someone who is special , you're also here with me. Baby, i miss you so much, too much to be true, missing you ever single miniutes and second, i turn around and look into your eyes, and i realize, i miss you even when you're just right beside me. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Asked me about love, i would look at you and say i don't know anything about it, I just know that i'm in love because i think about you more time in a day than think about myself.


True love never ends, in the heart of the lover.

Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss and end with a tears. My lover, if there comes any day when we can't be together, just know that you are in my heart and will always be there. I love you not only because of who you are but also because of who i am when i'm with you. Baby, you can fall for everything, but the best way, is to fall for me.


There may be a day you walk away, there maybe a day you forgot my name, there maybe a day you leave me, but with all that, our sweetest thoughts carries the hardest memories. Our first kiss had always been remembered, and i hope you always remember, how i plant my first kiss on you. I looked into your eyes and tell you how much you meant in my heart, wishing you could feel my love for you. My lover, i love you for all i do, and as always.


Sweetest hello and hardest goodbye.

For all i know, my love for you will never change.

Labels: , ,



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥