<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 29, 2011
Where there is great love ; 12:15:00 PM


( Credits: Junius Lim Photography )

Whenever I cried he would always make me feel like he would change the world if he could so it couldn't hurt me anymore. But now I’m crying and he's not here.

You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel. All of a sudden, i don't know how should i pen down my thoughts, many days and nights, it left me thinking, who am i, to you. Your Friend, Your lover, Your future or just another girl that walk pass your life. Our sweetest memories left me pondering, if we're fated to be. When you said, I'm your everything, did you meant it, when you said, you love me, was it Love or just another word you said to make me smile.A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone’s face.Someone can walk into your life and it is not until after they walk out that you realize that they were even there. And i knew, if you ever walk out of my life, i wouldn't know how could i face, face my life without you.




True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you. And if you comes back, we would stay, happily ever after.True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.Because true love, never ever, runs smoothly.Baby,To find true love you must listen with your heart and not your mind, and i just wanna know, if your heart, looking for me? Love never dies, but right now, i couldn't see colours in my life, because my heart bleed since turning into stone.


I wish for you and your love, but perhaps it might never return.


Alone i shall wait, forever it can be. I'll be waiting.

Labels:



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥