<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 24, 2011
If you love me, let me know. ; 1:16:00 AM

Accompanying me through the night was thoughts and memories.

Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do. Many times, i wonder, what is love, it's like ghost, everyone talks about love but yet rarely someone sees it. Love can't be brought by wealth, but we can pay heavily for it. Some memories are worth the pain, but some, left a scar in your life.


Most of the days, i wasn't happy.

I smile, I laugh, everyone knows

I Cried, alone is all i could say

Most people would ask, if I'm fine?

And yes i Do, I'm, but deep down in my heart, i wasn't that strong after all.

Babies and Children smile happily, when they have sweets

Simple.

Yet I, do not know my reason to smile whenever i smile.

I could hold on to everything.

But after all,when i reached a limit, i would let everything go.


Where there is Love, There is Pain & Sacrifices

I know, I ackowledge, but spare me tears, because i knew, it could easily drown you.

I don't believe in True Love, because, i haven seen one.


Silent Love -

Labels: ,



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥