<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 14, 2010
; 11:42:00 PM


Blinded with love, accepted every flaws of you, face the reality but knowing it's the impossible. I thought of letting go at times but my heart stopped me. Because I need your existence to keep my heart working . At times I'm left alone and what kept me going on was those moments with you. A moment with you is worth the times I tears alone.. Roll back time to the day when i first know you, were memories that could never be earse away.

Accompanying me throughout this 1 Month of attachment at Pan Pacific Orchard, was thoughts and memories. Sometimes people talks like how you do , sometimes people resemble you , sometimes people around happen to have the same name with you , but the question was , why not you ?? Was the cheerful and hyper sherlyn real , or it was just artificial . Than I realise, the only time I let my guts down was when you're around. My heart would become fragile, and my eyes would only looked at you and only you. One thing I'm sure of, you're someone I ever love, that much that I realize, I could only see my reflection in your eyes. I'm afraid to love fast, because it will leave fast. I thought it was just a mere thought, but I realize, it was something more than just love. Remembering every single things about you, missing the way you comfort me when I'm down, loving the hug when you embrace me, remembering the promise I gave you.. It's killing me, softly and painfully at times. Replaying that similar melody on my I touch , everyday, because it feels like you were beside me. I really miss you, someone like you that touched my heart. Without you knowing, you enter my life, becoming colors of my life but at the same time pain in my heart. Absence make the heart grow fonder, but it makes the rest of me lonely, very lonely.. Sherlyn misses you, deeply.. I fall for you, without me knowing, and that love was as precious as diamond.

In the world of lies, you're my truth.. But yet , the truth was hidden , in a place , that I could never find.. It wasn't that much of a sophiscated feeling, but back than , it's like the ranging emotions I would have, whenever I'm with you .. Tell me it wasn't true that i wasn't thinking of you .. But yet, right here standing was me , and all you were was standing there .. I misses you and everything about you .. Didn't you know about that ? Or chosen not to at the first place. Never wanna be upset again , because I know , it will never be the same again. Why would I fall for you, when all you could ever do, is turning away. Who would than explain those hug ? What is love to you ?

Written this entry quite sometime back, but did'nt post up on my blog. Somehow felt uncomfortable to do so. Days at Pacific Club was good, people were nice , guest were nice too. But at times, i would want to be alone, whenever i think of someone as special as you.

Time passes as fast i could believe. Been 3 Months after the Break Up with Bryan, glad that things have gone well with him and his new job, perhaps thats what it meant to be, " Perhaps it's better off this way " Thats how this phrase came about. Hope that a better girl will come by to walk him through this rough journey in life.

Thanks Vincent, for sending me to and fro, buying me dinner, revamping my room, tolerating my nonsence at times (:



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥