<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 4, 2010
Falling deeply ; 11:59:00 PM


Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle. And the biggest obstacle of love is the fear of not being loved.. Someone once told me, Love is hard to find,but once you find it you won't regret it. To be your friend was all I ever wanted to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. Because Love is all the emotions of the world into one.

"Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart." Words & hearts should be handled with care... For words when spoken & hearts when broken are the hardest things 2 repair.And those were the days, where i felt loved but yet, it's silently tearing me out, like how a ragged doll is distroy.The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have. And all i want, was just a little of your time, and a little of your love.Trying to forget my love for you is like trying to remember someone that i never knew. The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, & knowing when to say goodbye. In the arithmetic of love, 1+1= Everything & 2-1=Nothing .

I love you,
When ever I saw you,
You would put a smile on my face,
You cheered me up,
When I was feeling down.. And that is what makes me, falling for you everytime i sees you.

Wishing to the stars, hoping that you were here. And never did i realise, you stays a very important part in my life. Because, my love for you, have never decrease, but increasing each day. And more when i see you.And for that i'm sure, i could never find this special feeling, ever with any other guys out there.

It's hurting my heart, as, i'm really missing you , right now, this moment .

- Shattered -




Labels:



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥