<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
What he doesn't know ; 11:43:00 PM

I thought everything would be fine.
I thought it would be gotten over.
I thought life would better off without those memories.
I thought of everything i could, but never did i thought, after much attempt, it still feel weird.
Never know someone like you would make my heart skip a beat, for everytime i see you.
Never know that i fall so deeply into you, till the day i realise, it was too deep to hold back.
I sat back and thought, would things be different if i tell you how i feel.
And realise, it's too late.
__
Trying my means to let all memories of us go.
Memories when you first hug me
Memories when you first call me..
Memories of the days you accompany me even when you're working.
Trying to be a little more than just a friends..
Trying to deny the fact when people asked about my feelings for you.
___

When I first saw you
I looked into your eyes,
Saw a glow about you
I loved all that I could see

I love to see your smile
Spread across your face
But when it does seem to fade
My heart stars to ache

I like to hear you speak
Your voice brings me chills
It puts me in a crazy setting
All starts to haze

Whenever I think of you
I drift to a far off place
Where anything could happen
Where I could love you with no restriction

I didn't know what to say
I didn't know how to put it
So I tried to hide it
But it can't be concealed any longer

I'll try to say it here and now
I'll try to tell you how I feel
I love you with all my heart
Knowing that the love will never return....

There is many things in life, he'll never know, but somehow, it remains in a part of my heart.

What he doesn't know
Is that I love him in my heart
I knew that he was special
I could tell right from the start

What he doesn't know
Is that when I close my eyes
All I can see is his image
As he slowly passes by

What he doesn’t know
Is that I remember every word
Every single thing he says
Everything I've heard

What he doesn't know
Is that I dream of him at night
And what I really long for,
Is for him to be in my sight

What he doesn't know
Is that I long for him to say
Just one single word
Anything, so I can stay

What he doesn't know
Is that I treasure all the time
Every minute that I’m with him
Seems like a lifetime in my mind

What he doesn't know
Is that we’re so far apart
I wish that he knew
Because It’s tearing at my heart

What he doesn't know
Is that I long to see him smile
To be with him just once
To make this all worth while

What he doesn't know
Is that every time I find him
He becomes more desirable
And always very kind

What he doesn't know
Is all of the pain I feel
Because keeping this from him
Makes it all too real

What he doesn't know
Is that I want to hold him tight
Keep him close to me
To make everything alright

What he doesn't know
Is that everything he said
Repeats over, and over
As I replay it in my head

What he doesn't know
Is what I’ll never say
Everything I thought of
I threw it all away

What he doesn't know
Is everything I hide
Afraid of what he’ll think
I keep it all inside

The only way a cruch could end, is to be crushed by your crush.Should I smile because we're friends or cry because that's all we'll ever be?
- Sherlyn, it's her life -

Labels:



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥