<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
; 11:16:00 PM

My friends are always telling me to move on, to give up.
But why? Why should I?
They don't see you the way that I see you.
They don't look into your eyes and see the world.
Why would they understand?
They can't possibly imagine what it means to look at your best friend and see all their hopes and dreams come true.
I wish for once, just once,they could walk a mile in my shoes.
But they wouldn't need to walk that far,
they would just take one step and suddenly,
they would take back every bit of'getting over you'advice they had ever given me and realize you're my life, you were meant for me,and that moving on or giving up is simply not an option.
____

Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky,
are best relieved by the letting of a little water.
___
Don't ask me why, i wish to tell you i'm fine everytime you look and me and ask me how have things been doing for me. But everytime i would say softly in my heart, that i'm not fine when you turn back . I want to see you, suddenly, but i know it's impossible. I still remember what you once told me, not to drink when i'm upset/sorrow because it make me feel worst..I promised you, i would only drink, when you're around. I wish to hold you tight tonight, and every other night.. imy.. This post, is meant for you and only you.


Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥