<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
The end... ; 11:11:00 PM

No longer holding on to Hope and desire..

Nothing changes but you change.

So much of sweet talks in the past, that make me fall for you, at the end of the day, you're just like any of them that you once commented. As i read the message, i knew it gonna be the last, didn't reply, didn't call, didn't cry, but just stone-ing there, wonder if i'm fine.. Perhaps, i'm numb to these coldness.
My heart since than, turn into stone. Maybe,it's meant to be like this way.
The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have
and knowing it will never be returned..Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn't think you wanted.Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this door and no feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you.If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears, but i doubt so..Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but my heart once think that, she deserve you.Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.It's hard,painful but it's an experience i ought to learn.. Learning to let go..It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye..I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit? I doubt so..I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I’m going to smile.A great love? It's when you shed tears for him but still you care for him. It's when he ignored you but you still long for him. It's when he starts loving another, and yet you manage a smile and find the courage to say "I'm happy for you."And i guess, that would be me..
Maybe it's time to say goodbye..
I guess this gonna be the last entry for this person.
(Deciding if i should give Shi kai away ): Because it remains me of the memories)


Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥