<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Another night without you ... ; 6:52:00 PM



Tossing and turning throughout the night , missing the way you look at me , missing the way you hold me on, missing your concern and everything you've with me.. Those moment is precious , it's eternal , it's something that keeps me going .. I never know that I would fall so deeply for you, no matter how imperfect you're .. You make me yearn for your love, you rise me up and make me fall at times... But still , it don't change my feelings for you... Absence makes the heart grow fonder , but make the rest of me feel lonely .. Every of your little gesture , make me feel like no tomorrow , your call, text or your accompany when you're free ... And for everything I do , the only person that came across my Mind, was you , beloved ... Many may say, it's something that it's hard to predict, but I know , you're someone in life that I dint wanna let go.. You're my piece of note , to complete the song ... The saddest song are often fill with the deepest thought, and it left me wondering at times ... I want to be the bright star in that dark sky of your .. Never want you to be upset , and as days pass by , i wish that you're fine.. No more injury because every time you hurt yourself , i feel the pain too ... All I wish for , is to see you smile , for every time I see you .. I will wait , till the day I could hold you tight , without any barrier any restriction, imy ):
___
First day of driving lesson today , reached ubi driving centre at 10am , first lesson was moderate , just abit scary , because it's the first time I operate on a car , drive around the circuit for 7 to 8 times , kind of weird but yea, hope every session would be smooth sailing for me.. Hopefully I would be able to pass my tp on June 15 , than get a car within 1 year (; pop a halls honey flavor candy before hand into my mouth and start concentrating on learning to drive a car.. Motivation to learn driving today mainly are from my mum , Ken & ken's mummy .. Wonder what Bryan's thinking at that point of time .. He have been busy these days, even during his off days, he is also occupied by work.. Getting use to this kind of lifestyle gradually , can't help it , he have already mention that he's a workaholics , although I find no worth doing that much yet little pay back , no matter what , I will do my best to support him na .. Bryan, hope that you won't have any things on for this coming Friday .. Can't wish only hope..
___
It's been so long , I've miss someone so deeply , the feeling is true , purer than water , precious like diamond .. 3 more days to 8 may .. Hopefully someone remember this day (:
___
Sherlyn is missing the love of her life ):


Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥