<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Baby baby ; 11:28:00 AM

Love me for who I'm.
Because this is what i do , loving you for who you're.
But well, karma , what goes around comes around....
After crying so hard yesterday, i decided to give myself a nice present , because all these while i think of you more than me.. Went for lunch at pizza hut, spent $60 plus in STAGE to do my eye brow, brought some foundation there and brought 2 super nice eye lashes (: OH well, i tried to put on for myself for the First Time! And i succeeded. Got my nails painted purple today (: Was deciding on where to go yesterday while shopping. Its been so long i devote my time in committing to relationships and now finally i can catch some fresh air outside this "relationship" world.
Rush home to change, do my make up(including putting on the fake lashes that i stuck there for like 5 minute), and headed out. Went Ritz for awhile and Due to time constraint, headed straight to Ratchada,met up with Andrew(ex bf ) as he brought us in. Brought Courvoisier V.S.O.P and sat there relaxing. Streaming in with pipe in House Music and hearing them singing pieces and pieces of music. While Andrew was not that busy at that time, he came over to my seat and had several drinks with me and my friends. Still keeping calm with my emotions, trying to hold my tears back. While waiting for Fred Friend's Nic ( i don't know how to spell it actu ) to come, i get to came across with Shane ( Andrew's close friend ) , a pretty nice person (: Patrick came over awhile before he goes to somewhere else. Cheryl was sitting there enjoying the music and her drink. Dingkai and his friend came around 12 plus to look for me (: Took quite a handful of pictures with Cheryl,Fred,Andrew,Shane,Patrick,Dingkai,Nic. According to Fred, the pictures look great (: My pretty eye lashes was working well the whole night (: Addicted to it (:
Well i was getting back to my emotion, i thought something,something that came across my mind after all our conversation in the afternoon " are you worth me doing changes to you? "You want me to be fashionable because you're from the fashion industry. Are you being selfish? And do you actually have what it takes to comment on it? It is too much of a thought that you actually never once love me. And for all i sacrifice for you, perhaps I'm just making a fool of myself. And at this point of time, I'm in the state of tearing. While Shane was singing, all i ever do is to sit down and think of how foolish I'm. I Talked it out to Shane,Dingkai & Andrew and everyone say something in common, " He's not worth your tears" I cried once again.
Shane was kind of busy the whole night, so before i go, Shane came over for awhile, took some pictures and he went ahead to do his stuff, i went to look for Andrew before i go and say goodbye to him. Well it very nice of " Andrew,Shane,Dingkai " to tell Fred to watch me over yesterday. And thanks Fred , for hearing my non stop pouring of nonsense and tears..
Fred sent me home and after removing my make up, eye lashes, i headed to have a quick shower, than sleep till 10am in the morning today. Well i hope today would be a better day for me... Waiting for Fred to send me the pictures (:

Labels:



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥