<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 28, 2009
In my dreams you're mine forever ; 1:55:00 AM


♥♥♥
Romantic love is an illusion. Most of us
discover this truth at the end of a love
affair or else when the sweet emotions
of love lead us into marriage
and then turn down their flames.

♥♥♥

Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. But sometimes, it is never that easy to be done, not by you personally, but as a couple. The feeling that is never be able to be jotted down in words and letter, The pain that i often feel, And those wonderful moments that we once share, is much better than those heart breaks i have now.In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.I feel very empty without you. Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world,which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime
and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.


♥♥♥
Are you ever happy?
Baby, What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. Do we even possess these memories?
♥♥♥

Remembered and afar
I watched you as I watched a star,
Through darkness struggling into view
And I love you better than you knew.
♥♥♥

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's
better to leave them broken than try to hurt
yourself putting it back together.

If you love me, let me know, if not gently let me go.
♥♥♥


Everyday i love you

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I don't know, but I believe
That some things are meant to be
And that you'll make a better me
Everyday I love you

I never thought that dreams came true
But you showed me that they do
You know that I learn somethng new
Everyday I love you

'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul.

It's a touch when I feel bad
It's a smile when I get mad
All the little things I am
Everyday I love you

Everyday I love you
Everyday I love you

'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)

And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul

If I asked would you say yes?
Together we're the very best
I know that I am truly blessed
Everyday I love you
And I'll give you my best
Everyday I love you




Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥