<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 27, 2009
; 1:13:00 PM

How can I forget you when your always on my mind?
How can I not want you when your all I want inside?
How can I let you go when I can't see us apart?
How can I not love you when you control my heart?
___
Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul.
You have been the treasure in my hand. You have been the one who always stood beside me. So unaware, I always believed that you would always be there. But then, will there come a day, when I will turn my head and you will slip away?
___
When i say,
"Baby,i love you, more than you ever know"
William shakespears is a good writer, but i bet, he could never be possible to write out my exact feeling in words and letters, saying how much i love you, how much you stands in me.
___

Words and hearts should be handled with care... for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair.

___

It's so curious: one can resist tears and 'behave' very well in the hardest hours of grief. But then when the "someone" makes you a friendly sign behind a window, or one notices that a flower that was in bud only yesterday has suddenly blossomed, a letter slips from a drawer or a teddy bear with his feelings for you written on ... everything collapses and went back to square one.

___



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥