<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 21, 2009
Bad day ; 5:45:00 PM

Tell me it is never true. Things was never what i think. I’m not thinking of you, but thinking your motive for every words you once said.  Fetching me off work at Wheelock. headed to Bar stop, and those sweet whisper asking me to be with you, Your Mrs. *** , About the future and stuff , at that moment, i thought you were true. I’m not wanting you to be with me by writing this blog entree, but i find it ironical?! Come on, you left me so speechless. I wish I've never saw what i seen. At least, you’ll still look as perfect as it seems in the eye on me. Your life revolve around with lies and for once my life revolved ard with you. How much i feel that I'm toyed ard by you. I hate Mr. B**** S** !I mean seriously, wake up your idea!!  I just hate the feeling now. And yes, it is seriously cause by you! Just you alone. Miko, you’re purely dumb.

Though it may be the past, perhaps it has been a year or more. I love you no more, but its just the unhappy feeling i get from you, you’re never true. You know what. I don’t hate you, but i guess, leave me alone.

__

Andrew went to school today, but too bad i finished school around 3 and headed home. Saw everything and just decided to vent my anger in this blog. Jerome have been sending me home these days, and his friend have been talking to me these days. I’ve really done something that i’ve never really done it before yesterday. To sing a birthday song to a guy on the phone! I think its sweet though, but honestly that guy can sing pretty well, I'm ashamed by my voice :(  . Haven been talking to Drew these days. He’s busy with attachment at Le Amis.

Have Been coughing badly these days, falling very sick ): Just got back my result, for last semester, score pretty alright, did not fail though. Decided to stop blogging, below is a series of picture i took recently and some pictures randomly pick up from my computer, for viewing pleasure. Just too bored. Have Fun Folks (:

If time would go back to the day i knew you, i would choose to leave without allowing your footprints on my heart. i miss you at times

Labels:



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥