<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 4, 2009
; 2:49:00 PM

Waiting & waiting.
have you read it?

or perhaps I'm just misunderstood by your words.
Thinking too highly of myself.
Unable to articulate my feeling well enough.
so much that the pain is inflicting in me.

Gosh, i got a hit and fall yesterday,
ending up with a small patch of bruise on my leg ):
awfully pain though ):
Having my cramps that cause much of emotional stress I'm going through.

While waiting for my English lesson, took a walk down the school library and spent my time there. Writing my blog and stuff. Gonna be a hectic term for me. Revision, revision, and revision. 1 more presentation to go, Economic.

If guardian angel do exist, i wish that i could break away from these stress!
And also hope that "you" will be happy.
A browse back to my previous blog ( www.bbabyger89.mulitply.com/ )
Brought back many memories.
Sometimes, i finds that bad memories turn sweet at time though.

Sigh, have already confirm that i would be going to the Asian youth game 2009 @ swissotel the Stamford between the 23 June to 30 jun 2009. would be very busy and tired ): split shift and stuff. I guess i shall resign to fate than ):

Alright, shall update my blog when I'm free (:
Just wanna say
I'm missing you right now, this time, this moment.
Guardian angel, i just want him to be happy, that's all .
Resigning to fate, i guess perhaps it is not meant to be mine.
That's explain why we always quarrel, but still I'm still lying to myself, you still do likes me, rather than love? To have not to hold? or??????

confusion? New chapter of life? Or perhaps it is just the beginning of the game? Is this a game to you? or another stories for you? Is it another chance to love, or another change to break my heart again. Sigh, my thought are running as wild as you at times.

someone save me out of my misery ):

Labels:



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥