<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
; 8:13:00 PM

"Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.
I thought I loved him,but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is. "
" Don't ever give up ,if you still want to try,
don't ever wipe your tears, if you still want to cry.
Don't ever settle for an answer ,if you still want to know.
Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go. "
Been having days with busy schedule, test, projects, presentation.
Took my Accounting( 72/100),Banquet(63/80) and economic( 56/70) results.
Suprising alright though i did not really study(:
Score a fairly good 75/100 for my banquet presentation, finally get this heavy burden over my back.
I saw your wedding pictures, good shot i believe.
It is time that everything should be put behind the past.
Not using you as my motivation any longer perhaps.
I never know i meant so much in your heart.
Who do you turn to when the only person who can stop you from crying is the one who is making you cry? I don't know not wishing to be bothered by this anymore.
Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.
All at once, I do look across a crowded room for no one in particular, just looking. Suddenly, i saw him, but, oh, how many times i've seen him before. So why did my heart just skip a beat? My eyes meet by mere coincidence, or is it? At that moment we both instantly know that the relationship between the two of us, will never be the same again.It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting.
I often find myself thinkin' about all the good times we've spent together, and it always gives me a happy feelingno matter how long we're apart or how far away you are, a very special part of you goes with me everywhere ... But than again, it is never fair for that broken heart, suffering from the pain of the heart affair.
Some things are not meant to last, they just take a place in your heart and make you smarter the next time. I can't hold you, I can't have you but than,Memories are the best souvenirs you left for me.
Time to let go and start a new chapter of life.
Love the one that loves you.
Miss the person thats misses you.
Never mess up with my feelings.
Never play around with my emotions
Love me for who i'm
Hate me for all you want.
- don't treat me like your toy-
Forget the times
he walked by,
Forget the times
he made you cry,
Forget the times
he spoke your name,
Remember now
your not the same.
Forget the times
he held your hand,
Forget the sweet things
if you can,
Forget the times
& Don't pretend,
Remember now he's just your friend.
Wishlist - A big stuff toy! LOL


Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥