<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 4, 2009
just another day ( part 3 ) ; 4:43:00 PM

Spending my whole sat at home.
Woke up at 10am , thinking of ideas and ways to pass my time today.
Therefore i decided to clean my house!
I started off moping and sweeping the floor * which i usually hates to do so
And to wash the toliets! Can't imagine how hard i work today!
Perhaps, im too use to working even on a sat, that explain my sudden decision to clean the house

Gonna start practcing my basic theroy later. I swear its so worth it to pay 12 bucks to apply for the basic theory test trail online . http://www.singaporetests.com/ . Currently trying to practice till i get full marks. I admit i do make careless mistakes and repeated ones! Suppose to go out with my classmates today, but i guess i better stay at home to practice on my basic theory. I got to start practing on it starting from 6pm to 7pm and 10pm-12am. I need some time of relaxation now. School reopen in 2 days time, wishing for a longer holidays.

THOUGHTS IN MY MIND

I look through that memories you have created in the album in my life.
Wishing that time would flies back and freeze at the moment you first plant your kiss on my lips
At that moment,i never wonder if its a kiss from the bottom of your heart
or just another kiss you would give even if its not me.
Cos, the way you look at me tells me, you're the one i could trust.
Although i know that perhaps i'll never be as important or someone you would care like how you do in the past. But still, i remember every words you once said to me.
Its been so long....

__

telling you, how much you meant in my heart
I may decieve you but the silent and cold conversation
just because, i never want to know the truth.
No matter how much she meant in your heart now
is never an issue.
I just wants to stay like this, hoping that things will change.
But I believe for you and me
The sun will shine one day
So I'll just play my part And pray you'll have a change of heart
But I can't make you see it through
That's something only love can do
-only love-
-miko-

Labels:



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥