<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Just another day ( part 2 ) ; 1:17:00 AM

Today lunch was hectic, and there i see the ugly side of Singaporean.
Rude and uncultured , always wants free item!
Sometimes , humans don't tends to notice how they react, be it to some stranger, server or even with their own friends. Perhaps they simply talk too much for their own good.
Sold my last promotion- Rivera connection to my last customer before i leave coffee club. Lunch was hectic, but i guess its still under control.

I swear i know how to cook the garlic prawn pasta there, cos i tried! Anyone wants to be my white rat? I did eat my own creation and i find it nice (: After being through so much last year, i start to think rather positively than ever. Preparing for school reopen, intend to draw out a time table for myself, but it still in the mist of planning.

Have been stuck in the Basic theory Trail test today for the past few hours, decided to take a break of those 402 questions. I admit I'm a bit dumb in driving , but i did try my best anyway :p Did not have dinner today, was too occupy with the trail and miss my dinner time. Well, take it as, " ON DIET! " Munch on the chips i brought before i went home. Fed baby with her fave snack while she sitted there looking at me with that sad puppy look of hers.

Hair is still wet, and yet i'm already so tired )= Been a long day. I guess, i really need a good sleep. Shall update my blog often, rather than letting it rot here! Nights people. LOVES (=



May u allow myself to intrude into your mind again. Just wanting to know, am i still there in your heart.
I need you. The way you look at me will never change.
Everytime my heart sees you, it will jump out for a moment.
You're like the essential piece of puzzle i need to complete the picture that we use to paint together
But , will it ever be complete , to shine itself aginest the rest.
Or in another way, have everything change?
I wanna know, how much you love me before.
And how much i stand in your heart now.
Love and misses ):
If you think that you're not important, let me tell you again, i've never miss an image of yours in my heart..

Labels:



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥