<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 26, 2009
words , just meant for you ; 8:10:00 PM

Feeling so drowsy now, caught mr. flu bug again ):
Feeling alone again.
Finishing attachment this sat, but why i don't feel as excited as ever.
Things are't going well for me, i have so much in mind, but i can only keep it silent in my heart.

One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending Together. - I just wants you to be truly happy

A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back,
I Know Because I've Tried.
Neither Would A Million Tears,
I Know Because I've Cried.

You created the deepest impact in my heart.
Leaving me alone to face the world...

Back to reality, i knew its not meant for me..
I have lost everything that will allow me to focus my life .
For everytime i fall, you're my reason to stand and continuing the unfinished journey

why ):

Labels:



Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥