<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2828277400455591623\x26blogName\x3d.%60+aLone+in+the+rain\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://your-guardian-angel-always.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7923020085446524438', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 28, 2009
days & moment.. ; 8:33:00 PM

Life have been quite slow with me.
Lunch crowd getting lesser, which is good (: 1 More month to go, can't wait to leave coffee club. This 2 months over there, make me realise even more things. Everything is destined. Part and parcel of life. Sometimes , spend some thoughts at memories, Sometimes, thinking of whats will life be after every single day. Its just seems that everything had change. Drastically.


Tremendous changes i notice. Was browsing through my pictures some days before i pen down my thoughts here, thoses happy moment with people use to meant so much to me.. I though it will still remain the same perhaps, but unexpectedly, its does not. The conversation seems so cold, it was not the past "her" i use to know, was talking to LIEN(my manager) about this special person just a few days back, sharing my very special with lien, seems rather sweet and nice, but till yesterday i knew things changes. It hurts till a certain extend, perhaps its nt meant to be. Kept those letters aside in a box, perhaps nt wanting to take it out again, the moment just freeze at this time, where gd frens seems like another stranger to me. No more laughter, memories and so on.. Perhaps that might be the last time we talk. 9 Jan 2007 , A date to remember, cause it hav already become the past.


If you happen to read this
take good care of yourself.
you've change, its never the smiley you, its no longer the sweetness we use to share.
I though that it will never change, no matter what
but yet it does..


Remember to have your meals KS..
take good care than.
thanks for the friendship you use to share with me.
9Jan2oo7
wawa):


Few days back, Alvin told me he saw someone like kaixiang.i was like wth! So i decided to walk pass that table, almost give me a shock, yes i admit it really do look like him from the side, but of cause its not him. How have you been? Good? Getting better with her? If you happen to read this , i really wish you the very best with her ..


28Feb2009

Been work late today, suppose to work at 7 but i reached at 7:3o. LOL. I did not get screwed but i feel bad too. Spend this Saturday cleaning the whole bar, as usual housekeeping ): Did not get to have my lunch, althought i was so damm hungry at that time, but i was not release for break. I mean, i don't mind not going for breaks,but i don't want to be carried around. Making us feel so invisible. I meant no harm or intention but, i hope you respect us more. Sometimes people are afraid of you more than respecting you.


Went back home after work, feeling so tired, but can't sleep well. Baby's is out for grooming. Can't sleep without her.. Sudden though of writing blog today, there fore pen down my feelings over here. At least, i feel so much better now. Just got my result i got A for FOODS! C for MIS (expected to fail actu .. hee hee ) Counting down the days to end this attachment. Been having laughter with the trainees there. Its them that make my day. Vicky is always so sweet (: Rachel too (:


Got to end my blog entries, getting abit draggy.. Sitting back, reading my past blog entries ( www.bbabyger89.multiply.com/) .




Pianist
[x] Name : Sherlyn - Sherliza Wang
[x] D.O.B : 25/09/1989
[x] School attended : University of Bradford - Tourism
[x] Last attended school : Diploma In Hotel Management - Shatec (DHM708B)
Time wait for no one.. Sherlyn, loves her maltese Eliza, and only her. I'm who i'm and who i desire to be. Love it or hate it, it doesn't matter. Because it don't benefit me either way.. Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
[x]FreeLance Model - Photographer/MUA/Hair Stylist ( Any TFCD/Paid Shoot request, PM me the details and your portfolio.) - Avaliable for: Paid/TFCD Shoots, Event and casting, Bridal or Show etc - NO: Nude/ Lingerie Shoots - Portfolio can be view at:
Credits: Junius Lim Photography <3
Wishlist

[x] Nothing, just a simple me and a simple you is all i ever wanted

Leave Sherlyn Alone Life In Music

♥ Facebook ♥